Well, that wasn't much of a surprise...It would have been if it was a girl. Hahaha! I guess Keith is the only capable of producing girls. ;) But either way it's still exciting!
Hey guys. Thanks! It's been a weird day and a very good one! I think Luke has had enough of "brother" questions/talk for a few days. He came home and took a bottle out of a box and walked around with it. Will he discuss all this with his therapist one day? :) Anyway, as for names for the new one, we are tossing around Jacob Michael, or Jacob Landon, and some other ones...but definitely not Michael Landon. Haw haw. Anyway. Guess there won't be an Abigail coming out of THIS little family after all! :)
Yippee!!!!! I love boys! Congrats, Hope
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat second pic is just too darn cute!!! : )
Oh....and don't you think it's cool that three best friends from the 80's ended up having 6 boys between them? Hope
ReplyDeleteAnother baby boy Culver! Congratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteHope, I said the SAME thing to Chris today. Weird! Not a baby girl from any of us!
ReplyDeleteWell, that wasn't much of a surprise...It would have been if it was a girl. Hahaha!
ReplyDeleteI guess Keith is the only capable of producing girls. ;)
But either way it's still exciting!
Congratulations!!!!!!!! I heart ultrasounds.
ReplyDeleteHooray! You make beautiful baby boys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I wouldn't mind having all boys myself...I love the name Landon too. I agree with Crystal R. You do make beautiful boys.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte
AWE!! Congratulations!!!! I LOVE those pics.
ReplyDeleteUncle Tan Tan is swelling with Pride for his buddy and beautiful wife today! :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you both! Keep us notified of when you need help.
We're here for you!
Hey guys. Thanks! It's been a weird day and a very good one! I think Luke has had enough of "brother" questions/talk for a few days. He came home and took a bottle out of a box and walked around with it. Will he discuss all this with his therapist one day? :) Anyway, as for names for the new one, we are tossing around Jacob Michael, or Jacob Landon, and some other ones...but definitely not Michael Landon. Haw haw. Anyway. Guess there won't be an Abigail coming out of THIS little family after all! :)
ReplyDeleteAWWWW -- YAY!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations :) Love you guys!
Jacob's lovely :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! :)
Congrats, Jen!
ReplyDeleteI vote for "Jacob Marley," by the way. ;)
Ha ha Dennis. If we name him Jacob, we'll probably call him Jake. Luke and Jake sound good. So does Luke and Landon. ;) Any other ideas for names?
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!!!! So exciting! I'm so happy for you. :)
ReplyDeleteWHAT?! Baby's not a GIRL?!
ReplyDeleteOK, I am shocked!
But, how great to have two boys to grow up together. And he looks like another cutie! :-)
By the way,
ReplyDeleteC*O*N*G*R*A*T*S!!! :-)