Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday

I'm playing nursemaid this week it seems. Luke came home yesterday sick with a fever and nose problems. It was a long night, getting up with him several times for more medicine to knock the fever down...obviously I'm home today. Two days ago Chris had the ick--I'd rarely seen him that sick before. He was BURNING UP and sleeping all day. Scary stuff.

I suppose I'm next after my men get better.

Anyone watch Lost last night? Thoughts? I liked the ending, but the rest was eh..
Wednesday nights are good--Friday Night Lights, American Idol (sometimes), and Lost.

A student whipped out a photo of my student in his casket yesterday. I was really pissed off about it. She didn't know any better I guess, but a)I think it's ignorant to take pics of people in their casket and b)the reason I didn't go to the funeral was because I didn't want to have that image in my head. Thanks a lot. Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree...Pics in the casket are just morbib.

    Hope everyone feels better & that you stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete