
These were taken two weeks ago when we went to AU to visit Jennie and Dan. Sweet, huh?
In other updates, I now have to pee about a zillion times a day because this baby sits on my bladder constantly. I sneezed today due to allergies and something really weird happened that I don't really want to get into...but let's say it is a pregnancy trademark...yeah. Must be more likely in second pregs?
Anyway...Nice.
Update on Mr. Bob next door. The man is still alive and kickin'. Luke likes to go see "Bob! Bob!" all the time. Now that it's spring, or springish, the old man is sitting out on his porch more and waving at us. His caregivers get louder and louder every month, thinking that they need to holler and carry on at 9 at night when the shift changes...right under Luke's window...sigh. Don't think I'll be saying anything or leaving any notes. I did learn a few things from neighbor hell of 2003/04...
Update on children's movies: I've been watching Hercules for the first time ever. I'm liking it. I like the "go the distance" song. Luke loves Hercules, though he calls him "Tercehculees" (sounds faintly dirty).
Update on school: spring break next week. I'm soooo glad. Research papers and my "students" are driving me CRAZY.
I can't wait to find out what we are having...Monday!!!!!!!! I know you are on the edge of your seat too! Don't pee!
Is what happened like what happened when you were pg with Luke & you were in the lawn chair? I faintly remember something happening then.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear what the baby is!!!! I'm doing the tee-tee dance!
I still don't know what exactly happened when I stood up all wet from the lawn chair. Craziness. That was so scary.
ReplyDelete