It would take more than anxiety meds to make me walk on that thing!!!! (Can anybody say a gun to the head?) They would just have to shoot me!There is no way in H--- I would do it!
Exactly-! My friends and I have been following this construction for the past year and I was thinking the same thing, "No WAY would I be the first to try that puppy out."
It would take more than anxiety meds to make me walk on that thing!!!! (Can anybody say a gun to the head?) They would just have to shoot me!There is no way in H--- I would do it!
ReplyDeleteTrust Me!! I would Gladly share that Gun. I would Never Be able to go out on that ledge. And I am not usually scared of anything.
ReplyDeleteExactly-! My friends and I have been following this construction for the past year and I was thinking the same thing, "No WAY would I be the first to try that puppy out."
ReplyDelete