Monday, March 26, 2007

Random

RANKING
My son's ranking system of superheroes as of today:
1. Spiderman
2. Batman
3. Superman "Spacerman" (I have no idea why he calls him that) (PS Crystal, I'm sure Daniel would be disappointed in this ranking.)

SOAKED
Today he got in trouble at his inhome daycare because he turned on the hose outside and drenched all the other kids. Thanks Pawpaw for teaching him that trick! :) Mrs P's husband, "How did he know how to do that?"

BIGNESS
I'm getting huge. Just thought I'd tell you.

BOREDOM
Dancing with the Stars is kind of boring and...long.
I'm totally tired of Anna Nicole.

NEXT TIME ON THE AMAZING RACE!!!!
Here's what you would see/hear if Chris and I were on The Amazing Race:
My husband getting mad or annoyed at me for:
1. Wanting a nap "But I'm so tired!"
2. Wanting a snack "But I'm so hungry!"
3. Trying to find a place to check my email
4. Stopping to take pictures "I'll never be in Thailand again, Chris!"
5. Wanting to shop at junk markets. "It's only a DOLLAR!"
6. In response to him blowing his fuse, saying, "Let's have a GOOD day today."
7. In response to something not working out, saying, "It'll all work out."
8. Saying, "But I'm just so OVERWHELMED!"

You would also see the following:
1. Chris wearing AU gear.
2. A montage of Chris pootin' (hilarity would ensue)
3. Reactions of terrified bystanders
4. Jen wearing shirts like "Ponies are Pretty"
5. Chris stealing all the other clues from the box and getting in trouble
6. Jen finally squeezing Chris's face in frustration.

I guess we'd better never go on The Amazing Race.

4 comments:

  1. D is quite disappointed for sure! Hahaha...
    I think y'all should do Amazing Race. It would be hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen can You Imagine you and Chris and me and Andy Competing on the amazing Race? We would WIN! :-)That would be funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be horrible, actually. We would never ever speak again. HOWEVER, I'll tell you this--Andy would beat ANYONE in a foot race--those long legs striding out lickity split.

    Chris would be really good at the stuff where you have to throw stuff at things---his aim amazes me. (Lots of stuff gets stuck in the tall trees around here--kites, rockets, balls, balloons, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree Jen.. We Both have our Strengths.. But I can see where we would not speak-Ever- We would Scream to much at each other
    I do think it would be funny with both of us trying to Compete.
    By the way, I can just see Luke Turning the Garden Hose on everyone. I can't imagine how soaked those kids were.

    ReplyDelete