One of the funny things people do on Freecycle is reply to all or forward to all, for some reason. Sometimes I read them and today's error was a true gem. Enjoy.
Subject: Re: [Freecycle ********] TAKEN: AZALEA BUSHES
Virginia, I am dissappointed in not getting all nine of them. I wanted to plant them on my property line and I would work with you on getting them if you had not given them to the lady from Troy. I am at work but I feel like leaving work and getting them now. I just work off Perry Hill Road. But Idon't want to loose my job over the bushes. Sorry you could not wait untilI get off today. I did not get your email until this morning and I called as soon as I could. Please give me your street and house number so I canget them soon. I will let the manager of this website know how I was treated in this matter. You have not been reasonable with me on getting your bushes. I am very sorry about it too. Carol
*snicker* Don't ya just love reading these things? People are strange.
ReplyDeleteI love that she thinks that the webmaster gives two shits about azalea plants. I also think it's funny that she thinks she's gonna LOOSE her job instead of lose it. She also needs a truck to remove azalea plants if they were anything like ours...Heh.
ReplyDeleteYour freecycle is a riot - its either "poor me please help get my brother in law off the couch" or a fight about bushes! Love It. The loose/lose thing is one of my pet peeves as well. Man, my freecycle is so boring in comparison.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I updated, fool! ;) Nothing big or personal, but I've gotta get back in the swing somehow, right?
There are some real Looney Toons on freecycle. There was one the other day offering 'used pacifiers'. H E L L O !!!!!!!
ReplyDelete