In other news, Luke is walking around the house with a pair of tongs, picking up one item after another, trying to pinch Frank with them, and coming dangerously close to my face with them. Nice. I guess I could just take them away from him, but he looks like he's having so much fun...


In still other news, I saw the end to A Walk to Remember today for the first time. Talk about tear-jerker...AND implausibility...hmph. That boy wouldn't have changed like that. Just my pessimistic opinion. Your thoughts? However, I really like the character's name--Landon.
Oh my goodness...You are going to freak. I dreamed last night that you named the new baby Landon....Freaky! This is the first time I've been on your blog in a couple of days, so I didn't see this post until now. Weird...
ReplyDeleteThat would be weird if it was a girl and we named it that! :) Who are we kiddin'...you know this family can't have anything but boys...
ReplyDeleteHaha...It was a boy in the dream. But you are right boys are def the norm.
ReplyDelete