Sunday, March 25, 2007

Chris, while watching an Indian making a dreamcatcher on Blue's Clues:

"Dreamcatchers are a complete scam. I wouldn't want that crappy widget."

What do you think is a complete scam? (Asked in my teacher-voice)

5 comments:

  1. I agree with Karen.

    Other Scams...

    Price of Red Bell Peppers.

    Palmers Cocoa Butter for preventing stretch marks during pregnancy.

    Reduced Fat Jiff. Same amount of points per serving as the regular stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, Chris also thinks that it is a farce. "The Oscars are green!" Whatever! :)

    Jamie, I agree with you about the Cocoa Butter---one either gets stretch marks or doesn't. Genetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TGIF's, haha. I took the family there (2 adults, 2 kids) & I spent 60.00! I will not make that mistake again. The kid's meal was 7.00, WTF?

    Adriane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Special K Diet is a sham. Seriously, replace two meals with something with the same number of calories (a cookie, fruit, chicken breast, etc.), and you'll lose weight just the same. It's not like it has special powers or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it makes me sad to think that people still think global warming is a scam... but not as sad as it makes me every time someone buys a hummer...

    me... i think insurance is a giant scam... and the agents... scam artists...

    snapple... i bought it one time, thinking i would get a great deal of great juice... the stuff is still packed with high fructose corn syrup...

    and the store claire's... no one needs that much trinkity girl crap...

    ReplyDelete