Monday, March 12, 2007

Post Secret

I had noticed this secret on Postsecret the other day too; thought it was funny that it grabbed others' attention. I wonder who the baby daddy truly is. Your guess? (Mine is Ryan Phillipe cuz she put him in the center and Reese would not like that too much...)

PS Be sure to read the comments that follow the link.

3 comments:

  1. I kinda think it was put on there to create a stir. But then again this sorta of thing does happen in Hollywood. It used to happen tons more long time ago though. But my guess would be....Christian Slater. D says Ryan Seacrest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If its real then the girl is a moron - who would jeopardize the big fat check with postsecret??

    I hadn't thought of Christian Slater in years though - maybe HE sent it in? ;)

    ReplyDelete